Majority Rules

12:00
Majority Rules

so we play a game show on the ship called 
Majority Rules. The basis of the game is to answer what you think the majority would answer. For example I would ask what is the most popular drink at happy hour. You'd write your answer down on a slip of paper and turn it in to the host. Now 5 people may say a beer but 10 people say margarita. Majority Rules so all the people that said margarita would get a point. 

It's a fun game, one that both Drew and I enjoy hosting. One of my favorite questions is "Who does my co-host resemble?", which I'm normally the score keeper so that makes me the co-host. In which every one submits who my doppelgänger is. 

I've written down the answers over a span of three sessions of this game. 

 Reese Witherspoon
- Jennifer Aniston
- Celine Dion
- Chelsea Clinton
- Vanna White
- Jennifer Lawerence 
- Sarah Palin
- Lisa Loeb
- Jodie Foster
- Claire Dianer (?)
- Ke$ha
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Julia Louis Dreyfus 
- Tina Fey
- Bette Midler
- Mylim Blalik (?)

The majority every time is Reese Witherspoon, I've also gotten young Bette Midler. You tell me, I've taken a few of these answer and gotten their photos. It's your turn to vote!


Reese Witherspoon

Bette Midler

Julia Louis- Dreyfus


Tina Fey

Chelsea Clinton

There's the top categories every time, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.